Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Surprise!

Saturday night, we threw a surprise 60th birthday party for Wil's parents - Guillermo turned sixty about a month ago and Elsa turns sixty in April. It was SO much fun...and they were SO surprised! As our excuse to get them to our house, we definitely told them that my grandpa was coming to visit and that since they hadn't met him yet, I wanted to have a family dinner so they could meet him :-) we're so sneaky!

Nicole's sister got the best photo of their surprised faces...I'll post it as soon as I get it from her!

Highlights of the night included:

The girls dancing to a song about frogs...




The boys performing a lovely little ditty on the broom guitar, salad tong microphone and real guitar...




And all of Guillermo and Elsa's kids doing impersonations of them (actually, that might have been my favorite part...I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard!).

Overall, it was a GREAT night!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

The impersonations were hilarious! I don't remember laughing that hard, either! Thank you for being such a gracious hostess