We took Adelyn to see fireworks tonight. Yes, I know she's only three months old, but for some reason I needed her to see them.
I LOVE fireworks - everything about them, the colors, the shapes and most especially the noise. Random side note: they had this really cool firework in the shape of a happy face tonight, it went off and you could hear everyone exclaim, "oooh, a happy face!"
I know they have fireworks in other countries, but for some reason, fireworks seem like the epitome of America to me. I can't really remember why, but fireworks also remind me of my mom. Maybe that's why I wanted Adelyn to see them so badly - because it's something I loved doing with my mom when I was a kid.
Waiting for the fireworks to begin.
We were nervous the fireworks would be too loud and would scare her. Our solution?
Headphones? Check! Bring on the fireworks!
Luckily the fireworks weren't too loud. I think she noticed a few of them, but she must not have been super impressed.
She was asleep by the end of the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment