Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'

Adelyn began rolling over Sunday. (I should mention that she rolled over once, on accident, about a month ago, but didn't know what she did and hasn't done it since, until this week). She now rolls from her back to her tummy - which means two things. First, she likes tummy time so much more now that she's the reason she's on her tummy. Second, she LOVES her new trick, so whenever you put her down, she rolls over!

I put her to bed on her back, but I can't control it when she rolls over to her tummy to sleep - and really, who can blamer her? I much prefer sleeping on my tummy, too! I went in to check on her just now and found her in this position...


That CANNOT be comfortable!

***Editor's Note - I'm not a bad mom! We don't have bumper pads, because I read several studies that found they can be a suffocation hazard. I'd rather have her be uncomfortable once in a while and still able to breathe. Also, I moved her onto her back, in the middle of the crib, as soon as I finished taking this picture.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Love it!!! And no, you are surely not a bad mom. We're sans bumpers this time around too. I love the "lemme just snap this picture then I'll help you" moments. You have to just do it really quick because then you get gems like this one! :D