Sunday, March 17, 2013

Boat, Duck, Quack!

My Grandma's friend Karen was visiting from Oregon last week, and Addie and I got to accompany them on a boat tour at Canyon Lake. I can't believe I've lived here all my life and never been there before. It's only about an hour away from us and it was beautiful! I definitely want to go back and do more exploring!

Addie liked the boat, but she was most excited about the ducks, quack, quack! She kept looking out the window and exclaiming "Duck! Quack, quack!"

Isn't she adorable in her little life jacket? 





 Addie, Karen and Me

Her other favorite part of the boat ride was the big bucket of popcorn Karen bought! I think she could have eaten the entire bucket all by herself, if we would have let her!

 G.G., Addie and Karen

All four of us (six, if you count the twins!)

No comments: