Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Doll House

 
 Addie's cousin Karina gave Addie her old doll house a couple weeks ago.  Addie LOVES this doll house! She plays with it constantly!

 
Quick flashback. About a month ago, Addie figured out that my real name is Jessica. Every once in a while she would say, "Mommy, Jessica?" I think it was a little strange to her that other people call me something besides Mommy.
 
Back to the present, the doll house came with three little dolls. Addie named the babies Alisa and Mason.
 
 
We were playing with the house and the babies when I saw the bigger doll. I asked Addie if that was the Addie doll or if that was the Mommy doll. To which she replied, "no, Jessica." She still calls the doll Jessica and the baby dolls Alisa and Mason. Now, we just need a Wil doll and an Addie doll.

No comments: