Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I Love to See the Temple

We took Addie to see the new Phoenix Temple that is under construction for Family Home Evening on Monday (okay, it was more like Family Home Afternoon/Prevening).
 

There's a small trailer for visitors to tour that has pictures and more information about the temple. I was showing Addie these pictures and explaining that they were building the baptismal font where people would be baptized. To which Addie explained, "a bubble bath!"


The senior missionaries working at the visitors' center gave Addie a business card sized picture of the temple. She took it to show the babies. "Look, Alisa. Jesus Christ, Amen." "Look Mason, Jesus Christ, Amen." and then brought it to show Wil and me. "Look Mommy, Jesus Christ, Amen." "Daddy, Jesus Christ, Amen."

I should probably mention that we had a Family Home Evening a couple weeks ago about learning how to pray. I'm not exactly sure how that connected to the picture, but it obviously did in her mind.


Alisa and Mason in front of the temple.


Mason was so excited he started fist pumping and shouting. :-)

No comments: