My babies are growing so fast!
The first six weeks were a complete blur of exhaustion, nursing, hospitals (for Wil & my Grandma), doctor visits (for Wil, the babies and me), diapers and stress, so I'm not really sure when they got so big! These newborn whale pajamas came with the outfits we bought for them to wear home from the hospital. We put the pajamas on them last night after their baths and they are getting too small. I think that's the last time they'll be able to wear them. I have no desire to go back to the first few weeks, but I do wish their growth would slow down just a little bit...although their path to sleeping through the night can move as quickly as possible!



1 comment:
They're so cute, I just love it. I hope they start sleeping all night soon too. :)
Post a Comment