Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Staycation

We went on a staycation with my family at the Arizona Grand Resort July 4-7. The resort was awesome and even had a fun waterpark!

Addie had a blast! It was hard to tell whether her favorite part was the kiddie pool, the Lazy River, lunch at Rainforest Café or playing in the room!

Lynda, Addie, G.G. & Andy at the waterpark

Aunt Jody, Lynda, Wil, Addie, G.G. & Andy at the waterpark

 Lynda, Andy, Wil, Addie & Aunt Jody on the Lazy River

Addie & Aunt Jody on the Lazy River
 
Addie & G.G. having fun in the room 
 
Andy, Me, Mason, Aunt Jody & Lynda hanging out in the room

G.G. & Alisa - I LOVE this picture!
 
You'll notice a couple people missing in most of the pictures. My uncle was the cameraman and I was nursing babies when they were taken (which is what I do with most of my time now-a-days!).

No comments: