Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Day...In Two Pictures

These two pictures sum up my days...most days at least. 


Mason is my crier. He has reflux, which makes life tough for him right now. He's a baby...so he eats a lot, but it hurts to eat. Fortunately, the doctor was able to give us some medicine for the reflux. He's almost a whole new baby when he takes it. But when it starts to wear off (or when he's just in a mood), this is the face I see. Luckily, I'm starting to see this face less and less and his smiling face more and more!


Alisa smiles in her sleep ALL the time! It's adorable! She is my peacemaker. She still cries, after all she is a baby, but she's pretty content to just hang out and look around. Sometimes I feel guilty because her contentedness often means she doesn't get as much attention. I am SO grateful for her calmness, though. I don't know what I would do with two little babies that were criers!

Now...if I just had a picture of Addie laying in the middle of the floor screaming because she didn't get her way this post would be complete!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Kendall has reflux too. The medicine is wonderful, and as she got older, she stopped crying so much. Hopefully it's the same for Mason!