Saturday, September 12, 2009

For Sale?


I found this taped to my car window. No Bob, my 1996 Toyota is not for sale, unless you are willing to pay far more than it is worth...enough that I would not have to make payments on a new Toyota.

Also, to the random man that drove up and asked, there are many gold Toyotas in the world. This one does not belong to your ex-wife/girlfriend. She does not live here, and I am obviously not her!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I am so jealous!
Why can't that happen to me?

Team Skousen said...

Hahaha...he can buy my Altima, I am WAY up to negotiating. People are so crazy!

Alison said...

Too funny!!! Kind of freaky... but so fuuny!!

Jessica Gonzalez said...

Bob's number is on the card...you could always call to see if he would like to buy your car instead. :-)

the Danosaur said...

Okay, that is really weird! But very funny, in one of those head-shaking weird ways.