Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Tisket, A Tasket, A Pretty Yellow Basket


Tonight was my last night of cake decorating class. I finally took the second class this month with my visiting teacher and another girl in our ward. It was great fun! Look at those beautiful flowers, and the impressive basket weave! Yes, I am available for hire :0) or for friends and family that beg!


I am really enjoying learning how to decorate cakes. I'm even writing a blog post about it for our work blog...stay tuned, I think it will turn out to be a pretty fun post.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

wow, that is a really pretty cake!! great job!

Alison said...

Looks too good to eat!! :-)

Way to go!

Team Skousen said...

I am so jealous! I always thought cake decorating was a great skill! Tons of people get married right? Birthdays, anniversaries...or just plain 'I want a cute cake' day. All great business opportunities hehe.