Saturday, September 26, 2009

Who Let the Dogs Out

We're babysitting this week...


At first, Elvis was totally jealous, but now I think he might actually miss my grandma's puppies when they go home.

I think this is the first time all week Jill got the bone!

Do you have any idea how hard it is to pose three dogs? I got the perfect picture, but then discovered my camera had shifted to a weird setting, so it's blurry. I think it looks like Elvis is a coon hound of Chinese decent in this photo!

2 comments:

Team Skousen said...

hahaha they are so cute! I love the picture of the three together. They all have their little mouths open! I can hardly get Turbo to pose. I've been taking pics of him all morning for my pumpkin post...it is hard! Kudos!

ggonzaz said...

It is one of those 1 in a thousand. Nice picture!