Sunday, September 20, 2009

Take the Plunge

This morning, we were required to use the shiny new plunger we bought when we first got married for the first time. This is me, waiting for Wil to do it...because he won't do it when I'm in there...or when I'm close enough I can hear it. It reminds me of that comic who says when you first get first get married you're afraid to poop in front of each other, but when you've been married for a long time, you're just hoping to gross each other out.

Thought it was funny, and that in twenty years we'll look back and laugh so I should probably write it down.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Bill Engvall... he also talks about going with the door open - we have not gotten there yet

Deidre said...

Um yeah. I second that. The plunger gets used a lot around here. Do you know Jenna from BYU? That is probably the connection. I tried to get her to say that she knew you but she couldn't quite place you.

Team Skousen said...

Hahah I like your title...hilarious...