Saturday, September 26, 2009

Memory


I am amazed by Wil's memory. Last weekend we were at dinner and had the most fun conversation where I randomly quizzed him about things we had done. The conversation went something like this:

J - What did I wear on our first date?
W - That red shirt with the lines in it, jeans and black flip flops that had fancy stuff on the top...hey, you're wearing the same shoes now.
J - Yes, they were denim capris, but jeans is close enough.

J - What did we do on our fourth date? (for the record, I didn't remember the answer to this one, but thought I would ask anyway)
W - On our first date we went miniature golfing, our second date was to Guero and Nikki's to play games, our third date was to the movie to see Fantastic Four, so that makes our fourth date...Cold Stone for ice cream.
J - Wow! I'm impressed you remembered that, I didn't!

J - What did we do the second time you came to Utah to visit?
W - We went to the zoo, toured around Salt Lake and went on a carriage ride - that was a fun day!
J - That was the day when I asked if it was weird for you that I was white! (for the record, he said yes...but not too weird) :-)
W - That's right, when we were in the car after we left the mall downtown.

J - What did we do the night before our first kiss?
W - Umm...we...went to Arizona Mills and got those water massages and then went to a movie.
J - I loved the water massage!

J - When was the second time we held hands?
W - I don't know! When was it?
J - We went to Jamba Juice...you didn't hold my hand until we were done and walking back to the car. It was weird because we only held hands for about 30 seconds before we were at the car (it's not a very long walk from Jamba Juice to the parking lot).
W - That's right! And you told me you like your hand to be in the back, because it feels weird the other way.

And so my friends, I am turning the game over to you. Ask the most out of the blue question you can think of (that is rated PG), and see if we can remember. I'll bet you anything, one of us will remember (most likely Wil). It's a competition between Wil and me, the one of us who answers the most questions right wins!

4 comments:

Team Skousen said...

When did you first say "I Love You?"

Nikki said...

all I know is I remember that it took him ten years to kiss you. He kept saying that he was not sure you wanted to... and I was like, "dude, if she keeps saying 'Yes' to the date - she wants you to kiss her.
ask him how long that took?
make sure you journal this stuff!

Angela said...

When did Wil first meet me? (Not like when you came to Utah but when specifically.) And all the roomies for that matter. Remember when you used to talk on the phone and play that question game? You could ask something about that. :)

Deidre said...

Was I expecting William at your wedding?