Luckily, Deidre and Brad, and their two little ones, have been in town this summer while Brad does an internship. It's been great fun to hang out with them a couple of times while they've been in town. Yesterday, we went to Chino Bandido.
It was Wil's first time (and my second) and this delicious Chinese-Mexican food restaurant. I know, I know, right now you're thinking to yourself...there's not much that sounds grosser than a combo of Chinese and Mexican food...except for maybe Italian and Mexican. It sounds weird, but it is DELICIOUS! It's one of those hole in the wall restaurants that I never would have tried if someone hadn't taken me. It's even been featured on the Food Network!

Wil and I both loved it, and it was super helpful to have an old employee (apparently, Brad worked there in high school) show us the ropes and give advice on what to try. The food and the company were both great - it was the perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon.
We're sad Deidre and Brad will be leaving soon and can't wait for them to come visit again!
2 comments:
"All of our couple friends..."
I'm going to work on finding a *date* so I can be one of your "couple friends."
Let me see...
hmmmm...
hmmmmmmmmmmm...
Ok we both look really cute in that picture. And now I feel famous to be featured on your blog. I don't think I've been featured by anyone before. Especially when I have not yet posted! *SIGH*
It was fun and we'll miss you guys. And the post its were BEAUTIFUL.
Post a Comment