At the spur of the moment, we decided to spend the night in Flagstaff. I'm not sure why, but Wil seems to have stranger dreams while sleeping at a hotel. It was about three in the morning, when I decided I was freezing and wanted the blanket. I KNEW it was on the floor on Wil's side of the bed, because I remember us putting it there before we went to sleep. The dialogue went like this:
Me: "Do you have the blanket?"
Wil: "NO."
Me - in my head: but I KNOW you have the blanket and it's cold!
Wil in a very chipper voice: "Wanna play a game?"
Me - in my head and kind of whiney: NO, I don't want to play a game...I just want the blanket so I can go back to sleep!
Me: "What?"
At this point, Wil woke up and gave me the blanket...he's not sure what he was dreaming about, but it had something to do with Oreos, whether or not they were crispy and playing games...
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment