1. While driving down the road, looking for my great uncle's old house a man in another car stops us and asks if we're looking for the Civil War re-enactment. - First of all, do we look that dorky? Second of all, shouldn't you be re-enacting the Revolutionary War for the 4th of July weekend, not the Civil War?
2. A man at the restaurant where we ate dinner was wearing a shirt that said, "You Light Up My Life. Father, Daughter Bunko 2006." - Really? Father, Daughter Bunko...and we thought the war re-enactment sounded dorky.
3. The sign outside of your hotel says "Welcome Martians." - I know what you're thinking, and no there wasn't some sort of sci-fi conference going on...I asked. The man at the check-in desk said it was their funny way of saying they welcome all people. Ummm, what?
4. The preacher trying to convert souls from his 4th of July parade float. - There's a time and a place...that's all I'm going to say.
5. And the fifth and final reason...
1 comment:
Turkey feathers?!?!?! That's hilarious!!! I hope he has some and I hope you find him someday!! I need to see a picture of that. Oh man...
Post a Comment