Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cake Wrecks

Yesterday, my grandma and I signed up to take a cake decorating class at Jo-Ann's. I'm SO excited! We've been trying to sign up for the past two months, but we barely missed the sign up time both times. We almost missed it again - they had to make an exception so both of us could sign up because there was only one spot left.

Coming soon (try to control your excitement!) will be photos of my attempts to make beautiful cakes. Until then you should go to Cake Wrecks - it's one of my favorite blogs and always has hysterical and horrible cakes. You'll just have to enjoy other people's cake wrecks, at least until I can post my own.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Yea!!! How exciting!

P.S. I love white cake, with the butter cream frosting! Keep that in mind. :-)

Nikki said...

I saw your grandma in JoAnn's yesterday, I am so happy that she is finally going to try to make something out of those horrible cakes that she is always making!
Sounds like a lot of fun! I know that our family will keep you in business for quite some time!