Monday, October 27, 2008

Graffitti Ads

I was reading my e-mail this evening and noticed a funny trend. One of my e-mails happened to be someone commenting on my blog, so the subject line says Gonzalez Graffitti and then the name of the post to which the person is responding. Since I have G-Mail, ads pop up on the side of the page. Generally the ads pull from the content of your e-mail. When I talk to a friend that is getting married, I get ads about wedding dresses and flowers and cakes, etc. When someone posts a comment on my blog, the ads say in order: Servpro Graffitti Cleanup, Graffitti Remover Magic, Street Art Locator (I think this one is my personal favorite), and Citrus Graffitti Remover.

I feel like we should conduct a G-Mail ad experiment. The person to send me the e-mail that generates the funniest ad wins. What do you win? The knowledge that you are the most clever person I know, and if you live close enough maybe a Halloween treat.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I have faith in myself!
We are all sick and I have had to resort to using the nose picker (a bulb syringe) on JJ.
Let me know what my prize is