Good Morning!
Wil and I went to a concert at Hayden Ferry Lakeside on the banks of Tempe Town Lake last night. Hayden Ferry Lakeside is one of my clients, so we were there to be supportive. It was actually a lot of fun, and they had a pretty good turn out, too.
Afterward we went to Monti's. I have to admit, that is the first time I've ever done anything on Mill Ave. besides drive by it. It was a great restaraunt, we both enjoyed it immensely. If you ever go, I recommend the broiled salmon. Overall, it was a great night! Wil even remembered to bring the camera - unfortunately, we still forgot to take pictures.
We're going to Wil's work picnic and to the trick-or-trunk at church tonight, and I promise to take at least one picture - I promise! We're not sure what we will dress up as yet, so if anyone has any ideas for an easy, last minute costume we are all ears!
Happy Weekend!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Baby steps Jessica... baby steps. Taking the camera is a great baby step! :-)
As for costume suggestions... go as tourists. I'm lame, I know.
Post a Comment