Advertising Agencies love Halloween. Which means all of the creative people working at advertising agencies compete to see who can come up with the best costume - I think there were maybe two people (maybe) that didn't dress up! The PR team won for best group costume - alright, so we were the only group costume, but we're still the winners! This year our team went as Colorado City polygamists. It probably wasn't my favorite idea ever, but what can you do. I mean literally, what else can you do with a team of seven women and one male intern?
Aren't we a lovely family? Warren Jeffs is on the left, they let him out of jail long enough to attend the party. I'm the second one in the back row. I'm holding two babies, but you can't really see them in this picture.My co-worker Alana is getting married tomorrow, so she wasn't at the Halloween party today. She still wanted to participate, so she made a missing persons sign with her photo on it - she's the one that got away. We made copies and passed out the missing persons sign to everyone at the party.
It was great fun! The only thing that would have made the party better was if they had told us to go home when it was over (at 2 p.m.). No dice, we had to go back to work.
3 comments:
Welcome to this blog-eat-blog world! Yay!
Too dang funny! I like that the picture is in black and white... I had to give it a double take to see that it was a current picture.
Hey! Just found your blog! I haven't seen you forever! You look great! Hope everything is going well!
Post a Comment