Thursday, October 30, 2008

Making My Friends Pets Famous

Not only do I enjoy making my friends famous, I also enjoy making my friends and family's pets famous. I just finished working on a project for Wal-Mart promoting its pet costumes for Halloween. It ended up being SO much fun! I don't think it's humanly possible to put a costume on a dog and take its picture without laughing, smiling, giggling and leaving happier than you arrived!

This is my Aunt & Uncle's dog Suzy! She was SO excited to be in the house! They had to close the curtains because she kept strutting by the door making the other dogs jealous. She looks like she's posing!

At first she fought the devil headband, but after a while, she gave up and wore it like she enjoyed it.
This is my Grandma's dog Oscar! I think the pumpkin costume is slimming on him. Never mind that he had to suck in his gut to get it on. He tried on a bee costume too, but it wasn't nearly as cute as this one.

You can more of these cute photos here. Look for the ones that say Wal-Mart somewhere in the caption and you'll know I took them.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Poor Oscar! he is the only living thing that needs a pumpkin costume to be "slimming"!
Adorable!

rtgurnz said...

Next Halloween, could you please bring larger costumes? That skinny, show-off Suzy really ticked us off the way she kept strutting in front of the back door!!!
Thanks,
Rosco & Smudgie