Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Making My Friends Famous

One of my favorite parts of my job is seeing people I know on TV or in the paper, especially when I can look at it and say "I did that, I made my friend famous." OK, so maybe one article or one TV story won't make anyone famous, but it's close enough!

This is a video of Alison Bosen (one of my favorite friends) on Channel 3. When we started working with Channel 3 on this story about holiday shopping at Wal-Mart, I knew she would be perfect. She did a FABULOUS job! Everyone at work was EXTREMELY impressed by how well spoken and articulate she was.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

It is so lame to overstate the obvious, but seriously - when this piece wins an emmy - you better take Jessica to the awards and not Phil!
...and the oscar goes to...
I'm just saying... I'm just saying!
No seriously, you were very well-spoken and the piece was great! Excellent pub. for Wal-mart - way to go Jessica!
but seriously - are some people unaware of that stuff??!!
I have been poor for too long!!

Alison said...

ARGHHHH!!!

Youtube sure makes life interesting... doesn't it? Gone are the days where people have to actually sit in front of the tv to catch their friends as they become 'famous.'

Deidre said...

WHY WHY WHY was this not on her blog too!? How cool. You must have so much fun at work Jessica.