I have to admit, I'm a bit nervous. This is my very first blog entry - yes, the loving nagging of friends and family has finally caused me to begin my very own blog. I feel like I should have something really important to say for this entry...something profound or funny to make people want to keep coming back to read new entries. But alas, I never thought through what my first blog entry would say. My time was so focused on choosing the right title, layout and font colors that I completely forgot you actually have to post entries for it to be considered a blog.
Coming in the very near future, I hope, will be a real entry. One with a funny story or daring adventure. Until then, I'm going to make you wait in anticipation. I can hear your excitement already!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so excited. Welcome to my mad mad world of blogging!!!
so happy that you could join us!
Post a Comment