Sunday, October 26, 2008

Trunk-or-Treat

Ta-da...a photo! HOORAY! This is Wil and I at our ward's trunk-or-treat. It was tons of fun! Wil was a road and I was a fifties girl.


I do have to confess, however, that we did not take this photo. We took our camera and I took a photo of Wil's mom. Then I gave the camera to Wil because I'm on the activities committee and went to help clean up. Wil decided to help out too, so he gave the camera to one of his family members. They left, with our camera and then I said, we need a picture, where's the camera...Luckily, Wendy Howe took this picture of us and posted it to her blog. Thanks Wendy!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I do definitely like his costume (yours looks perfect and totally professional!), but I think he should add a sad looking cat and some garbage on the side of the road. It could be a "statement" about slowing down and not littering?

Alison said...

Too funny! Love the costumes. That is always a big activity to pull off... bet you are glad it is over! Come to ours on Thursday!