Sunday, January 18, 2009

Andy, the Basketball Star

Wil and I got to go to one of Andy's school basketball games Saturday. It was fun to watch Andy play basketball; he's impressive on the court and is great at getting around the defensive players to shoot the ball. Side note: Please notice my cute shirt. The Cardinals are playing for the NFC championship today with a chance to go to the Super Bowl (I think pigs are flying somewhere!). E.B. Lane does the advertising for the Cardinals and came up with their current slogan "We do this together." Hence the Cardinals shirt that says We Do This Together and has the E.B. Lane logo on it. Hooray, my very first Cardinals shirt. Yes I am a fair weather fan, and no I don't see anything wrong with that!

Following are some shots of Andy playing. They lost the game, but Andy was by far one of the best players on the team!

I think Andy just shot the ball that's up by the basket. He's number 21 under the basket. He was one of the top scorers of the game!

1 comment:

the Danosaur said...

Jessica! Your hair is so long! I love it!