He can also make his shoulder blade stick out further than I've ever seen on someone. Here is a photo...and yes, that's his shoulder blade - not his elbow!
From the side...
Ok, just one more angle so you can get the full effect of the grossness...
Andy's new trick is with his pinky. Actually, I'm not sure how new it is, but he just showed it to me this weekend.
First, you should know that he was born with a crooked pinky...see...
He's not bending it, that's how his pinky naturally is. Now, I think the average person, including me, lacks any sideways mobility at the knuckles in his or her fingers. Try it...just try grabbing your finger at the first knuckle and bending it sideways...it doesn't move.
Andy however, has an impressive pinky knuckle...see...
He can bend his pinky to a 90 degree angle at the first knuckle. I think it's an EXTREMELY cool trick.
1 comment:
When I see this on Dave Letterman I will be thrilled that I saw it here first. I'm not going to lie, that is pretty gross stuff!
Post a Comment