Sunday, January 25, 2009

Jack and Jill Went up the Hill

After my grandma had Oscar put to sleep, my uncle convinced her she needed to get another dog right away. I agreed, thinking in the next month or two she should probably start looking for another dog. Little did I know, he meant THAT day!

Wil's sister Vivi had two puppies she had been thinking about selling, so she dropped them off at my grandma's house. It definitely made that night a little easier since we couldn't stop laughing at these puppies' antics.

Lynda and Uncle Arty bathed them for my grandma.

Here are the before and after shots:


This is Jill during her bath...let's take a closer look...

I can tell from the look on her face she LOVES baths!

Next comes Jack...


He's not a happy camper either, but he doesn't look nearly as upset.

And finally, the after photo:


Ahhhh, aren't they sweet?

I think my grandma felt guilty bringing two new puppies home when she had just barely put Oscar to sleep. But, I think it ended up being good for her. She still misses Oscar, but with two puppies, she doesn't have nearly as much time to think about it.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Your grandma today was the sweetest paradox!

tears for Oscar...

warmest smile for Jack and Jill...

I think the timing was perfect. And we can hardly wait to meet the puppies.

Nikki said...

ahhh... it is like... Pretty woman - when they have that touching moment at the end about rescuing each other...
only less... PG-13 and about being a hooker... and more G, disney movie ending

the Danosaur said...

My grandma and grandpa had dogs named Jack and Jill too! And these are some stinkin' cute puppies!!