I use the term walk loosely...as you can tell from these photos, most of our walk consisted of Elvis sniffing around and us trying to get him to walk. We still had fun, though.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Walking Elvis, sort of
After we (and by we, I mean Wil...although I still maintain I'm the best assistant he's ever had) finished installing my grandma's microwave on New Year's Day, we decided to take Elvis for a hike. Unfortunately it was starting to get dark by the time we picked him up, so we took him for a short nature walk instead.

I use the term walk loosely...as you can tell from these photos, most of our walk consisted of Elvis sniffing around and us trying to get him to walk. We still had fun, though.
Elvis is quickly becoming a much better walker - although sometimes his nose still gets the best of him!
I use the term walk loosely...as you can tell from these photos, most of our walk consisted of Elvis sniffing around and us trying to get him to walk. We still had fun, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We should go on a walk together with our two puppies sometime. Sadie is doing so much better on the leash! Yea!
Post a Comment