Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sundays

Can you believe it's 10:15 a.m. and I am finished preparing my Sunday School lesson already? Wil's at his mom's house installing flooring - it's amazing what I can get done in an hour when the house is quiet and there aren't any distractions.

Now, I'm moving on to my next task for the day, which is catching up on my blog. Generally, I prefer to spread out the entries and not post a ton of entries on one day. However, I'm super behind and have a lot I want to post, and considering that the real reason I'm keeping a blog is so I can print it out at the end of the year and have a book of memories, I will be posting several entries today. You are under no obligation to read them all...I just want to make sure I get them written.

Editor's Note: I'm a primary teacher at church - primary is the children's group for ages 3-11. I teach the 10 turning 11 year old girls and I'm loving it. Last year I taught younger kids, who were fun, too. But, it's really exciting to have older kids who bring scriptures with them to class and know how to read! It makes coming up with activities for the lesson SO much easier!

No comments: