Thursday, December 31, 2009

Be Carefuly Horsey!

Our last activity in Mexico was to ride horses on the beach. Wil, Vivi, Hazel, Xujey and I each got our own horse to ride (it was less than $10 a person!).

This is my horse.

I have to admit, I haven't been on a horse since high school and I've never been real comfortable on horses, but I was excited to go horseback riding. I had a nice chat with my horse beforehand about not going too fast because I was a chicken. He kindly obliged by being quicker than the rest of the horses and in front of everyone else the whole way.


Xujey was thrilled to have her own horse - she felt so grown up!

And the winners for my favorite pictures of the trip:


2 comments:

Team Skousen said...

That looks like so much fun!

Vivi said...

You take such good pictures of the girls.... that trip was so much fun.