Remember I was only seven!
On one page, I was supposed to write about something I felt guilty about. I'm betting they were trying to get to the child's inner feelings to see if the child felt unnecessary guilty for something related to the death or divorce.
Here's mine....
This page is a drawing of my family.
I'm pretty sure the lady on the left is my great grandma and the girl on the right is me. It looks like we are crocheting. I can tell who is who because the one on the left has a whole blanket going on in her lap (definitely my great grandma, she was always crocheting blankets) and the one on the right has a really long crocheted chain (definitely me, I loved crocheting, but I never learned how to go back and forth connecting the crocheted yarn...I just made really, really long chains!).
No comments:
Post a Comment