We rolled out and cut sugar cookies.
Adaly and Karina were the masters at rolling and cutting out sugar cookies! They just got it and didn't need much help to roll and cut.
We decorated sugar cookies.
Clarisa had to leave in the middle to go to the doctor. She called us from the waiting room because she was so worried she was going to miss decorating cookies. We saved some for her when she got back.
By the way, these are the COOLEST cookie cutters ever! You cut the body and the legs separate and then the cookies stand up!!!
We made ornaments for the tree.
I remember doing this with my mom when I was a little girl, and I loved it. It was funny the different girls reactions to making the ornaments. Karina seemed to like it, but was ready to be done about half way through. Xujey was great at it and was done in no time. Lyzette wanted us to do it for her because she didn't want to get her fingers dirty. She just wanted to pick out the material and point to where she wanted it on the ball.
We colored pictures.
And then, we went to my aunt and uncle's house to watch a movie with their new projector.


Brrr...it was cold outside - hot chocolate and blankets were a must! First, we watched Frosty the Snowman, it makes my aunt cry every time he melts - which, I have to admit, makes me giggle just a little bit! Then we watched A Christmas Story. It was the first time I've ever seen Christmas Story and it was so funny!
All in all, it was a great day...and Wil and I were exhausted when we were done!
2 comments:
WOW! That is a lot of crafting! Sounds like fun!!!! And I MUST get me some of those stand up cookies...
Thanks Wil and Jessica, she had tons of fun!
and special thanks to Art and Jody - they have the "funnest" house ever
Post a Comment