What happens when Wil accidentally cuts his arm at the store because we were messing around?
OUCH!
He jokingly hangs in out the sun roof to help numb it from the cold, and I dare him to keep it that way until we get home...man was his arm COLD when we got home! But I'll bet it was numb!
Heheh boys....they are such wimps!!! LOL! I guess that was a pretty good idea, as long as you didn't come across any close poles or trees on the way home! :)
"... As we let our own light shine, we automatically give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fears, our presence automatically liberates others"
2 comments:
I am not a doctor...
Heheh boys....they are such wimps!!! LOL! I guess that was a pretty good idea, as long as you didn't come across any close poles or trees on the way home! :)
Post a Comment