However, I think that Wil's Dad and brother jinxed my camera when they talked about how old it was. It's almost like my camera heard them and thought...hey, I am old...it's time to retire.
When we went to the zoo last week, it started acting a little weird, but if you turned it off and then turned it back on, it would fix itself. However, last night at the All Star Game, it pretty much died...Wil wanted his picture by the life-sized Amare Stoudemire painted on the wall. It turned out great - look how long Stoudemire's arms are...
Wil offered to take my picture by the life-sized painting of Shaq (by the way, he's ginormously tall!!!). It turned out like this...
We tried turning it off and then turning it back on, no such luck. I even hoped it would be better today, but no dice! It is time to get a new camera. As soon as I get a new one, I'll take a picture of my old one and post it as a memorial of sorts. I'm going to miss this camera, but on the bright side I can get one with all new bells and whistles that didn't even exist five years ago!
1 comment:
Post a Comment