Wil and I are babysitting Paige, Ashton and Kendall this weekend.
Last night Paige and I went to the grocery store to get cookie baking supplies while Wil, Ashton and Kendall stayed home and ordered pizza (our dinner). While Wil was home with the girls, and Paige and I were at the store, a funny thing happened that I am going to retell as Wil told me.
Allow me to preface this story by saying that Elvis is a boy dog and although we have had him neutered certain parts of his anatomy still appear seemingly at random.
Kendall: "What's that pink thing coming out of Elvis's butt?"
Wil - from the other side of the room where he is unable to see Elvis and has not caught on to what she is talking about yet: "There's a pink thing coming out of Elvis's butt?" Inside of his head: "I hope there's not something wrong."
Wil - who has now traveled across the room and can clearly see what Kendall is talking about: "I don't know." (Come on, what would you have said?)
Kendall: "You should pull it out."
Wil: "No, I think he'll be ok."
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can even picture the look on Wil's face... and his intonation...
HI-larious!! Clint got a kick out of that..
Post a Comment