He would play for a couple of minutes, leave and then come back to pull on the rope again a few minute later. He couldn't figure it out. I now LOVE this game...because it keeps him occupied for quite a while while I'm cleaning or baking or eating dinner.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Rope
Elvis's new favorite toy is a rope. Wil brought a long rope home for him from work. He then cut off a piece of the rope and tied a knot in it so Elvis could play tug-of-war and left the other piece in the garage for future tug-of-war ropes. Elvis LOVES his tug-of-war rope. About a week ago, he came in from the garage carrying the long piece - I was busy with something and didn't have time to play tug-of-war for more than a few minutes. He was bummed, so I took the rope and put it in the door.

He would play for a couple of minutes, leave and then come back to pull on the rope again a few minute later. He couldn't figure it out. I now LOVE this game...because it keeps him occupied for quite a while while I'm cleaning or baking or eating dinner.
He would play for a couple of minutes, leave and then come back to pull on the rope again a few minute later. He couldn't figure it out. I now LOVE this game...because it keeps him occupied for quite a while while I'm cleaning or baking or eating dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cheap date... or sort of like when moms sit their kids in front of the tube so they can get something done...
Brilliant!!!
Post a Comment