Paige swept the dirt from the back patio (Elvis got mad at us a couple of nights ago and dug a large hole in our filled in moat). Then, Kendall cleaned the table with Clorox wipes and Ashton vacuumed the living room and swept the kitchen. They wanted to do more so Kendall used wipes to clean any spots on the floor and Ashton vacuumed our large couch.

Then Paige came in and wanted to help so she vacuumed our love seat (I have been meaning to vacuum these couches for weeks!) and Ashton and Paige cleaned out the bath tub in the hall bathroom which had collected quite a bit of dust. Right now, Kendall is vacuuming the hall. I don't think my house has ever been so clean!
I tried to get them to fold laundry for me too, but I think that is the only chore they shot down - SMART girls!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment