Let me preface this story by telling you that we believe Elvis is house trained. He has only had one accident in the house, ONE. He always stands by the door when he needs to go outside. I was outside playing with him tonight and he had ample time to relieve himself...but why pee on the grass when you can pee on MY BED!?!?!? GROSS! We didn't even know Elvis had been on our bed until Wil walked into our room shortly after nine to get ready to go to bed and noticed a HUGE pee spot on our bed. You should also know when Elvis pees he pees A LOT! That means there was pee all over our mattress...did I mention GROSS!!!!!!
We went to THREE different Wal-Mart stores tonight looking for this really good cleaner, but all three were out of it - apparently there was a run on pet cleaner at Wal-Mart today, who knew? This is a picture of Wil surveying our other options. Hopefully, we made the right choice - I should be able to tell you tomorrow...in case you ever own a dog that decides to relieve himself on your bed.
As I write, Wil is very kindly taking care of the pee spot on our bed...and then we are going to sleep. Not in OUR bed, but in the two TWIN beds in our spare room because our bed is WET AND COVERED IN DOG URINE!
Have I mentioned how very, very long Elvis will be in THE DOG HOUSE?!?!?
5 comments:
how can you be sure it was Elvis. I remember my sister once insisting that somebody had broken into our house and ... had an accident in her bed. Has he been read his rights? Been given adequate representation and the benefit of a jury of his peers? Think about how guilty you would feel when you realize it was actually the neighbor's dog?
I am so sorry.
Sooooo soooo sorry!
I am giggling... but I am sorry.
hehehe, I love the picture you take of Wil. Looking for cleaner, holding the flaming purse, Jessica, you are the best.
That SUCKS!!! I feel so bad for you! How do you get dog pee out of a mattress? Does it come out? Good luck! :)
I hear scrubbing coming from our room...we must not have chosen a very good cleaner! UGH!!!
Post a Comment