Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sleeping Through the Night

Junior spent the night Friday so Lili and Lalo could have a date night. I'm pretty sure it was his very FIRST sleepover, and we loved having him.


He is such a good baby! Junior fell asleep right on time and it seemed as if Lalo's assurances that he sleeps through the night would come true...until about 3:45 a.m. I picked him up and said, "your dad lied to me!" Wil made him a bottle and after only two ounces, he was back asleep. I was impressed that even when he woke up fussy, he wasn't that fussy! He woke up again around 6, finished the rest of the bottle and then went back to sleep on our bed until after 8. This is the picture I sent to Lili and Lalo to assure them that he was just fine...after they sent me a text message asking if they could have him back. I think he looks comfy!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Karina used to sleep like that all the time, too - we said that she looked like she was under arrest?
Clarisa was not scared at all either. It was awesome to have her - Karina was so happy to have a playmate. I definitely need to do that a lot more.

Jessica Gonzalez said...

This is wil:
You forgot to say that I was a very good husband and did very well with him and got up in the middle of the night to help with the feeding.

Deidre said...

Wow. I wish you were my family. Baby sleepovers! You have to be THE COOLEST aunt and uncle ever.