
Today, I woke up early and made Wil a green breakfast - green eggs, green pancakes, green milk and green organge juice. After he got over how weird everything looked, I think he enjoyed himself - I'm working on converting him to being a St. Patrick's Day lover as well! Now it's time to pick out a green shirt and head off to work, where most other people will be wearing green. It's the one day of the year everyone seems compelled to wear a certain color and it makes me happy that wherever you look people match - it makes you feel like you're part of something bigger - even if it is just a simple holiday that doesn't even merit a day off of work.
3 comments:
It almost looks like you could have just adjusted the color effects on your camera...
Awesome effort! very impressive!
Bravo Bravo!!! How fun for you guys!
I bought donuts... they weren't even green. Lame, I know.
But... I did buy a St. Patrick's Day cake for dessert tonight!
Yay! I'm so excited that you continued the tradition! And don't worry Wil, I thought it was weird the first time too. :)
Post a Comment