Saturday, March 14, 2009

You Can't Come In

Since Elvis so lovingly peed on our bed, he has not only NOT been allowed in our bed, he is NOT even allowed in our room. Every time he walks in, we are mean and kick him out. Then we say stay and walk back into our room.

This is Elvis waiting patiently by our bedroom door for me to come out, because he will get yelled at if he comes in.


Random side note: I'm pretty sure that if I were a dog stay would be the most awful trick I'd ever learned. The only time people say stay and ask you to show off your cool trick is when they don't want you to do whatever it is you want to do. So the only reward you ever get for staying - once you've learned to stay - is not getting whatever you wanted in the first place! If you had never learned your stay trick, you would have whatever it is you wanted.

No comments: