Monday, March 9, 2009

ROAD TRIP!!!

Three days + 1,600 miles = ROAD TRIP!!!


Wil and I went on a road trip to Six Flags this weekend. HOORAY! It is one of the best things we have done in a very long time! There is absolutely NO ONE at Six Flags in March...we were both pleasantly surprised. The picture above is of us "waiting in line." I think the longest line we waited in all weekend was two roller coaster cars deep - much better than the two hours from this point signs we breezed past while walking quickly to get on the roller coaster.

We went to two different Six Flags parks. On Saturday, we went to Magic Mountain in L.A. and on Sunday we went to Discovery Kingdom near San Francisco. It was a lot of driving, but totally worth it! We had SO SO SO MUCH FUN!!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

I really like this picture of the two of you!

I need to remember to tell you my six flags LA story. It's funny.

Sounds like a great weekend for you guys. I'm happy that you were able to do this!

Nikki said...

i agree, this is a good picture!