Sunday, March 29, 2009
Strawberry Tacos
Yesterday, we celebrated my brother-in-law Waldo's birthday. At some point during dinner, we noticed Karina making her taco...first was the beans, then the guacamole...then the strawberry slices. I laughed out loud I thought it was so cute and funny. By the time I realized I should take a picture for this very blog post her taco was gone...I got my phone ready while she made her next taco. She was out of beans, so first the added the guacamole...then she folded it and ate it. She must not have liked the flavor the strawberries added to her taco! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
For the record - She did not get that recipe from me!
It is cute. That is one of her favorite part of eating at Tita's house (because I rarely put everything out in that manner) is making her own tacos with the "little tortillas".
Five year olds will eat strange things...
Post a Comment